The stats helper monkeys at WordPress.com mulled over how this blog did in 2010, and here’s a high level summary of its overall blog health:
The Blog-Health-o-Meter™ reads Wow.
The Louvre Museum has 8.5 million visitors per year. This blog was viewed about 180,000 times in 2010. If it were an exhibit at The Louvre Museum, it would take 8 days for that many people to see it.
In 2010, there were 1,206 new posts, not bad for the first year!
The busiest day of the year was October 13th with 8,091 views. The most popular post that day was Cile, i minatori: la diretta Tv del recupero (video).
Where did they come from?
The top referring sites in 2010 were oknotizie.virgilio.it, facebook.com, vincimondo.it, it.wordpress.com, and fai.informazione.it.
Some visitors came searching, mostly for diana alexiu, karina sarkissova, claudia galanti, banda bassotti, and calendario claudia galanti.
Attractions in 2010
These are the posts and pages that got the most views in 2010.
Cile, i minatori: la diretta Tv del recupero (video) October 2010
Vinci una vacanza a Samanà: Concorso fotografico “Girovagando” September 2010
La PRIMA PAGINA May 2010
Claudia Galanti: il sexy calendario 2011 su FOR MEN October 2010
Cose di casa: da Montecarlo ad Arcore, commedia all’italiana in trasferta ad Antigua…. August 2010
- 2010 in review (stusshed.wordpress.com)
- 2010 In Review (iwanticewater.wordpress.com)
- 2010 in review (fightingmonsters.wordpress.com)
- 2010 in review – The Bach (bachodi.wordpress.com)
- 2010 in review (cplusplus-soup.com)
- 2010 in review (rogueclassicism.com)
- 2010 in review (unclerave.wordpress.com)
- 2010 in review from wordpress (coskan.wordpress.com)
- 2010 in Review – “It Was A Very Good Year” (pbenjay.wordpress.com)
- Siraat e Mustaqeem: 2010 in review (asqfish.wordpress.com)